[Xen-devel] Re: Latest unstable code

The unstable repository should not be compiled with CONFIG_PCI as I've
temporarily broken physical-irq access. If you compile without this
option then all should be okay as the only call to physirq_init() is
contained within '#ifdef CONFIG_PCI'. There is no file called kernel.c
in the Linux source tree.

 -- Keir