Re: [Xen-devel] Re: error in creating a second domain

Hi Qian,

    Seems I should at least say something regarding to my howto, sorry I
haven't got time updating it even after Demo CD 1.2 is released. (Hi Ian, is
the ISO updated with the new bi-directional console feature in it? I bet I
should try the new features and update my howto soon)

    Are you sure you have umounted the partition before you start the
domain? Some error messages aren't enough specific yet.

    I suggest you to download the new 1.2 DemoCD from

    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads.html

    and follow the new readme inside first.

    Let us know if you have any problems.

Cheers,