Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on RedHat 9 Graphical

> I have RedHat 9 graphical version installed on a machine and wish to install
> Xen on it. I have the Xen CD with the ISO on it, but the ISO is designed for
> booting the system and installing RH9 kernel and Xen on top of that. Now
> that I already have the graphical version of RH9, I am not sure how to
> install Xen on top of that..I mean which files do I use to install and how
> to do it in the right order. I am not sure.. Please assist..

You'll need to install xen.gz and xenolinux.gz into /boot on your
existing hard disk Linux install, then modify grub.conf. You'll
find instructions as to how to do this in README.CD.

You can either use the xen.gz and xenolinux.gz from the /boot
directory on the XenDemoCD, build your own from the source
archive, or download a binaries tar ball.

Ian