[Xen-devel] Xen on RedHat 9 Graphical

Hi.
I have RedHat 9 graphical version installed on a machine and wish to install Xen on it. I have the Xen CD with the ISO on it, but the ISO is designed for booting the system and installing RH9 kernel and Xen on top of that. Now that I already have the graphical version of RH9, I am not sure how to install Xen on top of that..I mean which files do I use to install and how to do it in the right order. I am not sure.. Please assist..
Thanks,
Vikas