Re: [Xen-devel] megaraid problem on hp netserver lh6000 - ignorebiostables o.k.

> So what would you suggest?
>
> 1. Sell this servers and get smaller an newer systems.
> or
> 2. This systems are very good for quality assurance. You can test
>    many cpu´s, nic´s and other i/o.
>
> If "2." then:
> I own 3 LH6000 systems. Server1 with 10HDs, Server2 with 6HDs and
> Server3 with 2HDs.
> Server1 is for production.
> Server2 for a while we can run reliability and load tests.
> Server3 is free for testing new configs/changes.

I think Ian is going to mail you some suggestions of his own.

I would suggest pulling some of the hardware out of one of teh boxes
and see if a more 'minimal' config gets you anywhere:
 e.g., one cpu, one network card, one disc, 1GB memory.

If we can get you to a working configuration it makes debugging much
easier!

 -- Keir