Re: [Xen-devel] Memory and Xen

I will take a look at the XenoServer project.  I've read all you have
available on Xen, but only knows it ties in with XenoServer 'somehow'.
As far as the memory/swap issue, you're absolutely correct.  This was me
thinking marketing too much (selling people a server with 'XXXMB' of
memory, but only really providing half of that).

--
Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
TekTonic