Re: [Xen-devel] Please help on Xen installation

Thanks Keir and Ian!

You are right that host doesn't have video card. It's one of many
"barebones" (is this the right term?) in a cluster on the shelf. I
accessed it by telnetting to a terminal server. There might be conflicts.
Do you recommend to install Xen on a regular machine?

I can't access that host now because some network issues. Once I can
access it, I will post more information.

BTW, is there a user manual somewhere?

Thanks a lot,

Ning