Re: [Xen-users] DomU image file on NFS Storage

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DomU image file on NFS Storage
From: Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 18:13:18 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 10:14:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tony,

When Xen presents anything disk wise to a DomU, the means of how the Dom0 got the disk image is abstracted. As such, you don't need to provide an "nfs_root" option to the DomU. Just use the normal config options for accessing a disk, as the Dom0 takes care of all nfs stuff.

Thanks

Jonny