[Xen-users] Issue with the Console View on Browser.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Issue with the Console View on Browser.
From: Mo Mal <ma1000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:30:58 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:32:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm totally new to XEN Cloud. I was able to create a VM, attach the network and CD to it and boot it up (I can hear the CD running). Now when I connect and login to the XEN server using chrome or firefox and choose the console option I can't get the VM view for some reason! I tried updating the Java but still didn't solve the problem.

When I use the full URL of the VM I get a 404 Page Not Found error, can anyone point what I'm missing please?

Thanks!