Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1.0, LibXL, Bridged Networking, IPv6 Issues

On 22 Jul 2011, at 18:38, Iain Kay wrote:

> Interesting. My bridge currently has STP explicitly disabled. Perhaps this is
> the culprit.

After installing Xen 4.1.1, ensuring IPv6 was all setup on CentOS (dome) and
not disabled then rebooting into Xen 4.1.1; I attempted bridge configuration
with and without STP but to no avail.

> Will… have a play with domU cfg files as per your suggested config and see
> what I can find.

It seems that the issue is not localised to the VMs as the host OS cannot
obtain IPv6 connectivity either so I think that the issue is outwith Xen.

Iain