Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1.0, LibXL, Bridged Networking, IPv6 Issues

On 22 Jul 2011, at 17:49, Walter Robert Ditzler wrote:

> iain,
>
> what i remembered…
>
>        bridge_stp      on

Interesting. My bridge currently has STP explicitly disabled. Perhaps this is
the culprit.

I have decided that the server can come down tonight at 00:00 for some
upgrades. Will re-compile the kernel paying attention to IPv6 modules, upgrade
to xen 4.1.1, have a play with domU cfg files as per your suggested config and
see what I can find.

There is always the slim possibility that my provider has assigned the IPv6
address space to the wrong ethernet cable… but I'd like to hope not!

Iain