[Xen-users] expanding Xen guest disk size

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] expanding Xen guest disk size
From: sylvan.dcunha@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:19:00 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 13:20:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear All,

I have been using Xen on centos and its been working grt..
I have 3 VM guest OS running on Xen under Centos 5.5

1 is centos themselves and 1 windows 2003 and 1 windows 2008

Now I recently ran into a problem that my centos guest VM and windows 2003 and slowly running out of space.

i have googled arround increasing the space of VM guest but is confused and do have issues..

i would highly apprecite if someone has a link where details on expanding the disk size ..
or if someone had done it apprecite your steps to follow

believe the procedure is the same for a linux guest os VM or a windows guest os VM

thnks in advance

regards

sylvan