Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Debian Lenny quite unstable

Hi,

Btw. One more thing; last time I checked (~1 year ago), the Debian 2.6.26 kernel did not have a working xm save / xm restore, so can someone who is running it report if its working or not?

- Valtteri Kiviniemi

Simon Hobson kirjoitti:
Dirk H. Schulz wrote:

So, what I observe from your answers, is that people having no problems with Lenny's Xen implementation are running 64Bit on AMD architectures.

Is there anybody out there running several intel machines with 32Bit Lenny Xen and NOT having any problems with regular crashes?

Yes, I have two servers running Lenny on i386 - but they are running a 2.6.18-6-xen-686 kernel as that was the latest pre-build kernel supporting Dom0 at the time I built them. They aren't perfect (console daemon hangs up from time to time) but they seem fairly stable.

When (or rather if) I get some new 'hand me down' hardware, I'll probably look at building something a bit more up to date.