From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ward Vandewege
[ward@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 June 2010 21:49
To: Dirk H. Schulz
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Debian Lenny quite unstable

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 09:22:01PM +0200, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
I have several servers running the Xen packages from Debian Lenny -
the cpu architectures are ranging from dual pentium III, dual xeons
from 4 years ago and current quad core xeons. All share a problem:
they frequently crash.

Funny, that. I have a bunch of those machines too - all 64 bit installs,
running on Opteron hardware, and no crashes. Been running those for a few
years now.

I'm guessing it's something specific you do :)

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much  )-
Virtual hosting -(  the same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."   )-