Re: [Xen-users] Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.

Christian,

Sorry, I am not that familiar with xen and how it all works, could you give me instruction on how to do that ?

Regards
Avron

Avron Olshewsky

+44 7508 407 065 (Mobile)e a
+44 207 1837733 (UK Landline)

"If you´re standing still, you´re really moving backwards" - Bright Blue

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"
- Winston Churchill