Re: [Xen-users] Very Strange network problem

To: Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Very Strange network problem
From: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:45:48 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:53:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=GN7phDSuY6+5GRODzIzucsebrgsZ2FFZGgkOyvm0DSY=; b=Q1wd1xSvYfMy3CZWNjSKszvbwbJXfi1/2mZTYSWJT/vTaXAEquEPRY78UiE9TOT8+U Zmk/JZYxAjhxlMB2WqD7iHG763UQITMZxhMbPiSo/+DRuhs6TnEJTihq2c777wcXerE9 tylsFrwA+6gsUK9s3LFAkhOym9XNTSPCPgZdM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am experienced pretty much the same thing. I though it was possibly
my nic, but more likely the bridging itself. I have a spare machine
that's exhibiting the same symptoms so I will play with it a bit more
today and tomorrow and see if I can dig up anything else useful. I'd
be open to discussing off list if you want to work together
troubleshooting further.

- chris