[Xen-users] Very Strange network problem

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Very Strange network problem
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:52:49 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 03:53:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

This is a weird one.

Im, running Lenny with xen 3.4.2 on 2.6.31.6 pv_ops kernel.

If I reboot my hvm guests so many times (7 i think) i then lose network connectivity to the main host (dom0)

All other DomUs are unaffected.  So far the only way i can get it back is to reboot the dom0 but this isn’t obviously not a fix.  Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Ian