RE: [Xen-users] xend-config.sxp setting question & vlans

On Tue, March 9th - Guy Roussin wrote:

(debian lenny)
eth0 => admin
eth1 => 3 vlans/bridges

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 192.168.6.108
network 192.168.6.0
netmask 255.255.255.0
broadcast 192.168.6.255
gateway 192.168.6.101

auto eth1.1
iface eth1.1 inet manual
auto br01
iface br01 inet manual
network 172.16.0.0
netmask 255.255.0.0
broadcast 172.16.255.255
bridge-ports eth1.1

auto eth1.7
iface eth1.7 inet manual
auto br07
iface br07 inet manual
network 192.168.7.0
netmask 255.255.255.0
broadcast 192.168.7.255
bridge-ports eth1.7

# The primary network interface
auto eth1.10
iface eth1.10 inet manual
auto br10
iface br10 inet manual
network x.x.x.128
netmask 255.255.255.128
broadcast x.x.x.127
bridge-ports eth1.10

--
Guy

This configuration works as apposed to the 1st method for vlans on the wiki! Thanks.