Re: [Xen-users] pv_ops kernel and network problems (checksumoffloading?)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] pv_ops kernel and network problems (checksumoffloading?)
From: Markus Schuster <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:05:26 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:06:02 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wednesday 20 January 2010 23:34:24 Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> > But I could try the OpenSuse patches for 2.6.31 - if they work, the
> > problem should lay somewhere in pv_ops netback or so...
>
> It probably is. I'm using stock RHEL 2.6.18 kernel-xen for both dom0 and
>  domU.

OK, I've compiled a 2.6.31.12 with the openSUSE ported patches and have no
problems on the network side - so the problem should lay in pv_ops. Maybe I
should update to latest GIT changeset and try again - currently I'm a few
weeks old.
At least that's a problem I can reproduce in my testing environment, so I hope
others should be able to do so, too :)
If the problem persists with the latest GIT changeset, I will repost my
problem to xen-devel - I think that fits better.

Regards,
Markus