Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] questions

> Hmm.. nothing in the logs? Do you have serial consoles set up so you can
> log the errors/crashes?

No, I've never found anything in the logs. How would I setup serial
consoles to do this?

> XCP is pretty much like XenServer, so similar V2V process is needed for
> both..
> you could use some of the products made for that purpose, or create a custom
> script that does it.. (especially if your' domUs are pretty similar).

Is there a documented V2V process somewhere? My domU's are very similar.
Most of my windows domU are created from a master "image" and
modifications/customizations made after creation. Same with linux domU's
which are all sles10 SP1 or SP2. Some 32bit some 64bit.

Thanks,
James