Re: [Xen-users] how to mount domU images on dom0

To: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to mount domU images on dom0
From: Thomas Jensen <tom.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:26:29 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 04:14:06 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d= digitaltoolbox-inc.com; h=content-type:content-transfer-encoding :user-agent:message-id:references:in-reply-to:organization :subject:from:date:mime-version:received:received: x-virus-scanned; s=mail; t=1258395989; x=1260210389; bh=PwxiGeJv m5giPXhfGc6LC7+sYH3re8TgVY6joWUa2ts=; b=mWkKDY6Zpun70Ul6Tkv+6q0J FhspcMipag6Mf9ILji+3U9wHhH97jmT/FU1KdInAQMmcxp/zS6bFE92ZoX7C0Dx/ 4x2+/nWSpXSEvLXQSVg5uCOvPmrZ63HAFcMUcgBmbuA17YD9SguEqD51a0sUCYnl DhfpRerkLOLzdosKHdk=