Re: [Xen-users] how to mount domU images on dom0

I am installing domU image

after executing the following command

xen-create-image --hostname=mydomU --ip 192.168.1.22 --gateway
192.168.1.250 --netmask 255.255.255.0 --broadcast 192.168.1.255
--dist=jaunty  --mirror=http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu --size=4Gb
--memory=64Mb --swap=128MB --arch=i386 --partitions=with-data  --boot
--passwd --role udev

I get following message at the last

Creating ext3 filesystem on /workarea/xen/domains/mydomU/data.img
Done
Installation method: debootstrap
Done

Running hooks
Done

Role: udev
        File: /etc/xen-tools/role.d/udev
Role script completed.

Creating Xen configuration file
Done
Setting up root password
Enter new UNIX password:
Retype new UNIX password:
passwd: password updated successfully
All done
root@abhitech-desktop:~# Started new Xen guest: mydomU [/etc/xen/mydomU.cfg]

Logfile produced at:
         /var/log/xen-tools/mydomU.log

Now here is the problem since the terminal on which it happened cursor
is blinking it is not even giving me the shell to log in or execute
any command so someone on IRC suggested me to mount the images

Before I do that  xm list shows me the following output

root@abhitech-desktop:~# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0   364     1     r-----   2547.1
mydomU                                       2    64     1     -b----      9.5
root@abhitech-desktop:~#

and if I execute xm console mydomU then it gave me erro mydomU is not
installed where as
in the domains directory I have
root@abhitech-desktop:/workarea/xen/domains/mydomU# ls
data.img  root.img  swap.img
all the above files whose sizes are

root@abhitech-desktop:/workarea/xen/domains/mydomU# du -ch ./*
194M    ./data.img
719M    ./root.img
4.0K    ./swap.img
913M    total

Now how should I proceed
console is not letting me log in inspite of my repeated attempts