Re: [Xen-users] Re: Running 32bit domain 0 on 64 bit hypervisor

2009/10/27 서지혜 <bonayaing@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Actually Citrix Xen runs in that way.

I know. That's not what I asked :)

> I tried 64bit dom0 and 64bit
> hypervior, but 32bit guestOS  migration,pause,save failed.
> To be specific, I want to run and migrate all 32bit and 64bit guest OSs.

Are you using old version of Xen?
I just tested it with RHEL5 dom0 and domU (fully up to date), kernel
2.6.18-164.2.1.el5xen, and Xen 3.4.1 from Gitco. Live migration works
for 32bit pv guests as well.

--
Fajar