RE: [Xen-users] What are your bottomneck in using Xen solution?

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] What are your bottomneck in using Xen solution?
From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:34:31 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:35:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a well engineered system, all of these factors should become a bottleneck at
the same time.

In reality, network is often a limitation for me, as I rarely deploy Xen
servers with local storage - I prefer to use iSCSI shared storage because the
ability to migrate a domain is very useful.  This means that storage is
attached via 1Gbps or multiple 1Gbps ports.

CPU, RAM, and disk are all cheap.  10Gbps ethernet is not - yet.

Thank You,
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator
Atlas Networks, LLC