Re: [Xen-users] hard to pin down DomU/0 hanging problem.(found)

I think I found the problem.

It seems the the sky2 network drivers do not like working with the bridge code.

The thing that supprises me is that the kernel panic messages did not show up in dmesg but did as messages over the serial port.