RE: [Xen-users] Trying to install windows as guest

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Trying to install windows as guest
From: Chris <cjdl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:21:30 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:22:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, Tried that, that is what I meant when I said:
"I have tried changing removing the "'file:/mnt/winxp.iso,hdc:cdrom,r'" "

Sorry about the type-o (was supposed to say just "removing" not "changing-removing".

Any other ideas?

Quoting Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Have you tried removing the CD rom line to see if it will boot off the
hard disk? Sounds like it can't find a boot loader.

Ian