[Xen-users] Xen Source debugging problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Source debugging problem
From: Manish Gurnani <manishgurnani_is@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 May 2009 12:43:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1241898182; bh=EnGUy8U3LRPxRL4yvKviabbOr8mOvvqSwUHPcYbVOik=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ABDFE+p5Rls7ybXJnrwCWreGiujFZfYdmQSYY5QLdscKPCkEhNs8CsFSfFspSAXtHh5AmkPh21ZZGY+Ab7ibIKvl4JfctZEqfXEpBBxH1n2aRMsGGGORHPTfx51PCdAVgB6kpOrdAp73Lls1CfPWA+L8HJoXZnHYXovj782gyWE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am running Xen on Fedora 8. I am trying to create a virtual machine for VectorLinux. I have the installation DVD in my local CDROM which I have mounted as NFS share.
I am getting an error while creating the virtual machine. The error is:

"Unable to complete install '<type 'exceptions.ValueError'> Invalid file location given: No such file or directory"

I can see from the error stack trace that it is occuring in :
"File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/virtinst/DistroManager.py", line 150, in acquireFile"

When I open the DistroManager file and look at the method , I can see there are logger.debug statements in it. I also found that the default log file is xend-debug.log , xend.log and the default log level is DEBUG only.
However when I open these log files I can not see the logger.debug statements present in  DistroManager.py.

The question is:

Why are the debug log statements not coming in log files? Do i need to make any changes in the configuration?

regards,
Manish

Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends. Check it out on Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now.