Re: [Xen-users] Xen PV Drivers 0.9.12-pre13 and Windows 2003 - Network d

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen PV Drivers 0.9.12-pre13 and Windows 2003 - Network doesn't work
From: Voyager2K8 <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 May 2009 10:20:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0.9.12-pre13 gives BSOD 0x0000008E with acpi=0

Has someone a working config file for win2k3 + gplpv version
I had one working with acpi=1, but if I clone the machine and change the IP
on the cloned machine, it keeps holding the old one :( or gives BSOD

I use vif=['bridge=eth0'] on both the machines