RE: [Xen-users] NIC Offloading Confusion

To: "'Robert Dunkley'" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] NIC Offloading Confusion
From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:12:58 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:15:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=aVdm+GJkCoT2zT+cccnsg639NfIEx7WoFgBK94IW3kc=; b=LMpQemY5tHbSY1F0VcGVr/MyU5io+8WBlo0VkB9CaV0NSXj2ZMu3qT1CYJlyqkqVw+ 7i0BQf4/FeilJ83Lk6GqLLQZ+bo0qYR6flj62C05Su41RJYchicp4uTXUx9UcpAonP3t tNzklaPFRPriuSf8CUBQwZ6dfMaZt6DTciyH8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same exact questions and problems.
F.Alves