Re: [Xen-users] windows server on xen in production?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] windows server on xen in production?
From: Ma-ris Ruskulis <maris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:01:59 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 03:02:58 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where can I get  Citrix drivers for XEN?

Randy McAnally wrote:
We use the Citrix drivers on XenServer in production and the performance is
very, very good.  Equal CPU performance for single CPU, but much better than
GPLPV for multi CPU.  Network and disk performance is better than GPLPV in
all cases.  And most importantly, they never, ever crash.

--
Randy
www.FastServ.com