Re: [Xen-users] PV 0.9.12pre3 gives BSOD when installing in VM in Xenser

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] PV 0.9.12pre3 gives BSOD when installing in VM in Xenserver 5.
From: Roel Broersma <roel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:40:43 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:41:21 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know it was not 'intended' for Xenserver.  However,  after a XenPVTools
install / uninstall it works.
It even works better than the Xen PV Tools (for Xenserver 5.0).  The GPLPV
drivers work much beter (and have much better control over) TCP
offload/checksumming, etc.

I was giving James Harper feedback ..  i hope he can make it Xenserver 5.0
compatible.
(btw. Xenserver is not only for the rich ;)  You can dowload a free light
version which does not support remote-storage).

Roel