Re: [Xen-users] Re: malicious paravirtualized guests: security and isola

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: malicious paravirtualized guests: security and isolation
From: "Vasiliy Baranov" <vasiliy.baranov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:16:54 +0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:17:37 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ZO598ITv6wqp4Vs0D6FCPTVqERnkf2cZCG+vkIgkNQ4=; b=HdnPtWR0ZryLl8hQT2bPjFrQNlLsZ5Y8vL8/FZldK9nlIoU4nX+HhXN7EpMkj8bdJY 5SlUrMgDO2o1sFqgYH3tRIqKeX1Qi+lbktBHWPg3qtbQRBp8EKVJulwCCNX9DKMuvTOx Gl//GdLUXrWYVVlbgx3M29JEap5N+39aA3Lbc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx