Re: [Xen-users] Stop 8E with GPL PV Drivers

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Stop 8E with GPL PV Drivers
From: Pekka.Panula@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:38:19 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:39:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Just installed new Windows server 2003 Standard and latest GPLPV (
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/Xen%20PV%20Drivers%200.9.11-pre18.exe)
After installation and windows updates reboot i am also getting STOP 8E and it seems it corrupted filesystem also, atleast now when i am not booting with /GPLPV switch windows console is saysing lots of "recovering orphaned file" messages, it seems its recovering all files on c-drive and after that i am not getting login-screen anymore.

Maybe pre-18 drivers broke something or perhaps some windows update, i did run all updates (not IE7) but everything else installed. Maybe that latest MS08-067 is to blame?

Terveisin/Regards,
  Pekka Panula, Net Servant Oy