Re: [Xen-users] Xen kernel and Vmware Server

To: "Jay Liu" <jayllo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen kernel and Vmware Server
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:41:24 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:42:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=b4fRYMLbgjsPIWgbyGrfVNb+5kJeFyYlNS8TDHDWBrw=; b=wnf2uWVT+9UtYvI+dXlRYV65KJjde9KkMhBLGJtToT7unVeq/sx185USMdwMR2R6O+ psNBpzWorFEBNYfbiCMyd5cqMyihR0dngGdbuzjU6WoLyHtsfWUb1Ll0hZ7QULvzNoUp Xey6wJZVpTL2SUKaL6D1SvHTr77icx34ez3EQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx