[Xen-users] Process ids

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Process ids
From: "devi thapa" <devi.thapa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:21:44 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 06:52:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=qNnQuUP2G4DRnV/xQk/NIQtufgoBDHQWDO3fNQZJLc4=; b=G5iFCzTDtIBmv5wG3RppaWtQVPO16KGiW7yG17qXTMUsB7VZkr7S5X8W/v4r+BU4GC hywE0TglE++59RLImn5Np97WkqlZuAl9rlp79ENl2FipfI0Psbap2bkzsLXymD+flwwR gS9HlYN3Oi4b8BkngHDD73jOsPyCB2AggUVOc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I want to check the status of resources of virtual machine, created using Xen.
I have written a script, which checks the status of the virtual machines and does all the actions like,
start, stop, status, monitor.
so, I want to check the status of the resource of virtual machines.

I have thought of it and have 3 ideas.  I want your suggestions.

1.  Since we will know the process id of virtual machine, can we get the id of the resources present in the virtual machine like apache.
2.  There are python scripts to create, stop etc the virtual machine, Can I enhance the scripts to monitor its resources as well.
3.   or Can we achieve through xen bus.

Awaiting your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Devi.