Re: [Xen-users] Xen shows single processor on a dual core system

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen shows single processor on a dual core system
From: Rafał Kupka <rkupka+Listy.Xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:45:03 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:45:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 02:27:15PM +0530, Saravana Kumar K, Bangalore wrote:
Hi,

> On dual core processor machine, I installed ubuntu-8.04 in which I
> installed xen-3.2.
>
>    In ubuntu:
>
>    # cat /proc/cpuinfo --> Shows two processors information.

Please post the output from dmesg command on freshly started system.

>   But in Xen on the same machine:
>
>   # cat /proc/cpuinfo --> Shows only one processor information.

Again, dmesg and xm dmesg results should give us some clues.

[...]

I guess I'm not allowed to reply...

Greetings,
Kupson
--
Great software without the knowledge to run it is pretty useless.
(Linux Gazette #1)