Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: Florian Manschwetus <florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:22:06 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 03:22:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have unpacked and signed the driver, but when i try to install it with the installer (deselecting all except install drivers), I get in details "Windows Vista doesn't support automatic driver updating"

So what is the best way, to get the drivers updated?

Florian