Re: [Xen-users] lvm+drbd+xen problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] lvm+drbd+xen problem
From: "Daniel Asplund" <danielsaori@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:38:30 +0200
Cc: Gabriele kalus <gabriele.kalus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:39:00 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=9MP2LqXxjh6OhNe1d10Uxo9Ud3AeCfwNnViHJ9JOZHw=; b=c/rwhnHP8otC+8uGkpxGR0DDLgZRs45hQPbrdzBssQb/xgBRrGDyTGTW4IPuFDTBQ1 yHphCv4ExphaWqjaDkm/LHYVDEEk3uYmcnS06ahF3IcEcmbPO3RnK9s+o4fgBh2N1rbx hiWPRxDsbGc0UdqH0OgZ1d8ggsLFOpGFHAIFg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hejsan Garbriele,

Just trying to get clear on when you are having this issue. So you
basically experience this when your DomU is directly using the DRBD
device? I assume you use "drbd:RESOURCE" on the disk config line? Have
you tried if you get the same behaviour with "phy:/dev/drbdx"?

Do you see anything in the log files when you pull the cable or does
it hang instantly?

//Daniel