[Xen-users] Final Call for Xen Summit Topic Submission

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Final Call for Xen Summit Topic Submission
From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:47:05 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:49:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attention all interested speakers for Xen Summit Boston - tomorrow at 5pm PDT will be the official close of topic submissions. Anyone still wanting to present at the event should have their topic and short abstract submitted to stephen.spector@xxxxxxx by 5pm PDT tomorrow. We have received 30+ topics for the event and the Program Committee has an excellent set of proposed topics to put together a fantastic event. There is still time to submit your topic but I will be closing acceptance tomorrow so the final agenda can be compiled.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

954.267.2853

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx