Re: [Xen-users] How to Export COM port to guest domain

To: "Jefferson E. Noxon" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to Export COM port to guest domain
From: "Christopher Isip" <cmisip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:47:34 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:48:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=lXoh6sXJj5SGciI24nEQP4ED6xvbGg9TIR1SJC1+FLY=; b=fqNhzyU0iwcl3x7RLNPHDnFN+fpXspyNKbySVf5EP8dvvsWFDyw+6g9LwhHhF07gj0UzINt2rFR5VTB9M3FsZGendQgIUdqyGwmwxbWY9KH+9bU4xVkkYdzH7yWUR3Iu5emVg0PeDofzeF2bgQGOfptokKI5ou3A1pllbhE8Xjg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx