RE: [Xen-users] Xen and Fedora 7

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen and Fedora 7
From: "Davd Morsberger" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:10:32 -0400
Cc: maw48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:10:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark,

Thanks for the response. Here is what I did:

Captured the parameters from the running managed VM
Created a hvm file with the parameters pointing to the lvm that contains Vista
Started the VM using xm create with the new .hvm file

Everything works great now.

What does " PV driver pack" mean? I did not think Vista would run in a PVM.

Dave