Re: [Xen-users] Changing MTU of vif

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Changing MTU of vif
From: "Phillip Bennett" <phillip@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:50:35 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:51:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would put a line somewhere in your startup (after the network is up) to set the MTU. It can be done on the command line using the ifconfig command.

I haven't done this myself, but it seems like it should be fairly straightforward.

BTW, which AoE unit are you using (presuming it's Coraid)? Is it the 15xx series, or the 16xx series? I'm looking at buying one this week and would be very interested in how it performs in this type of setup.

<offtopic slightly>
I'm looking at buying a new server and passing the AoE functions through to one or more DomU's via exported ethernet interfaces (I will have 6 or so) If it's not feasable, I would love to know BEFORE I buy it. :)
</offtopic slightly>

Hth,
Phil.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy R Reed" <treed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>