Re: [Xen-users] restoring files to guest domains

To: Jared <list-xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] restoring files to guest domains
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:03:27 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 01:04:09 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=b2kO91DAZ92W+XQ0vxLBGvKkr9rjwBlrhTmpYl3QuDI=; b=SVLhiAMC1WLFGhq+ALCCpB/hWggTP4pYGV4OLhKryxhKg3wb4QKW2wPgj2pwfvbyErN7kR+e4AlwJNelbNaCTng1LSh46/MaudlI1nTPevzpL9IliCODk9vV7udqF88UMMyZLiKSmmLiYpboBc3aSIQYOM9Y1P1evU9KRHkE3cE=