Re: [Xen-users] How do I share a folder with xen guests on Linux?

ok, I didn't know that's how it works. With VirtualBox one can just share a folder between the host & guest (or multiple guests for that matter) without any problems, so I thought this was the case with Xen as well. But I'll use NFS then between them, thank you :)

Virtual box is running as linux user space process, so the actual disk access is made by these Virtual box linux processes, and linux take care that the access is not concurrent.

 Alex