Re: [Xen-users] How do I share a folder with xen guests on Linux?

To: Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How do I share a folder with xen guests on Linux?
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:42:19 +0000
Cc: Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo@xxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:43:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vZzE4QrxYoGqzxWxQF2vkauQNSQUZYC3+qzvODshCwY=; b=fJ7TGqyKDqaQpi38WRHFEMDWWNSUlu/UDcla241SGmZLrhDVQxNzv7QgGPhrBa/f0TVoK9A8iZOe0SwnIGoMCjiwSt4wvO2sjBJJf0F5OBOwybgo/GjpgL+VuBzn8ZKlplrnB+ZXAS/tmyBv9+CVv5/T6EnA6qFIzSlp+kZ05Fc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx