Re: [Xen-users] What is the "fastest" way to access disk storage from Do

On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 00:17 -0500, Todd Deshane wrote:

>         OK, I could push all the according SCSI devices to the DomU
>         and
>         multipath inside (if possible), but it's not a simple task to
>         figure out
>         which sd* belong to which LUN as far I know of.
>         (Ok, multipath can do so, so there has to be a way...)

I'd multipath in dom0 if I were you.  Otherwise, all your multipath
traffic will cross the hypervisor in duplicate (one per path), which
would reduce performance.  Do all of your SAN work in dom0 and export a
simple scsi device to your domU's...

John

--
John Madden