[Xen-users] xway - domU communication facility?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xway - domU communication facility?
From: Muhammad Atif <m_atif_s@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 01:52:36 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 01:53:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Users,
I have just one simple question, and will ask more if any one gives me "yes" as an answer.
Has anyone tried xway - interdomain shared memory communication module on same host?
I am having difficulties getting it up and running.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Atif