Re: [Xen-users] Re: IOMMU capable hardware

Is this the IO-MMU in the form:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOMMU

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/white_papers_and_tech_docs/34434.pdf
http://www.intel.com/business/technologies/idc_virtualization_wp.pdf

I've always understood that this form is not available yet. Only some time
in around 2009. Is this correct?