Re: [Xen-users] Network Performance issues on 3.1 - FC7

Quoting Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>:

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 04:22:46PM -0400, Boudreau Luc wrote:
Windows drivers are included in the free Xen Express distribution. Look for a tools cd image. I dunno if it is applicable to this issue, but installing them allowed us to gain a bit of speed on network transmissions and disk reads. We were using a fully virtualized Windows 2003 server domU on a CentOS 5 dom0.

How did you install these drivers?

Others have reported that you cannot install them with centos/rhel version of
xen.. or they don't work at least.

I second this question. how did you install them? I got a blue screen on the Suse drives and the Xen Express drivers, didn't even get noticed in the system.

Has there been any talk regarding merging some of the code from Virtual Iron back into the main tree to get some of the performances benefits. I've used VI and it performs well..

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.