RE: [Xen-users] Xen + LVM + drbd crash

To: "'Thomas Bader'" <thomasb@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen + LVM + drbd crash
From: "Artur Linhart - Linux communication" <AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:22:56 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:26:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Thomas,

        Maybe it is a crazy idea, but - how many memory do You use for Dom0?
If the LVM is used - as I've read here some month ago - there should be
enough memory in Dom0... Possibly in the combination also with the memory
needs for drbd, this could lead to some memory shortage, which could lead to
strange behavior... Only idea, if there would be no other ;-)

        Good luck

                Artur.